CDH collaborates with Hawaii’s researchers, wildlife biologists and natural resource managers to address specific conservation needs and challenges. We may assist with any of the following tasks:
- Proof-of-concept projects to determine the feasibility of a new target species or application
- Pilot projects to test operational programs
- Research study design
- Gathering of statistics based on data collected during projects (e.g. detection distances, detection rates)
- PowerPoint presentations for conferences and meetings
- Detection dog training for your program
If you are interested in having us do a scent detection workshop or presentation for your organization prior to a collaboration, please see more details about our free Education Program.
Photo Above: CDH Lead Trainer Kyoko learns about the survey environment from Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge biologist Kim Uyehara.